In blogposts I wrote earlier, I wrote about Things that make me happy. I really liked doing that, so I’ll juist go in with it, but now in English! Here is a list of 20 things that make me happy.
- Writing the letters K and Z with a fountain pen.
- Hearing birds singing in the early morning.
- Decorating the house for a birthday party.
- Giving presents.
- To write short stories.
- Dry pressing flowers.
- Listening to Norah Jones’ music, I love her music!
- Mango ice cream, one of the best things on this earth, holy moly.
- Laughing, laughing can always do, even on the worst days.
- High, untamed grass.
- The sound a broken bycicle makes when you drive on it, I call it music.
- The series New Girl. I love it so so much!
- Snails, my favorite animals…
- Hanging out with friends.
- Making nice pictures.
- Cute stationary.
That was it for now, what are your favorite things in life? Things don’t have to be big to be special.
Love, Laura Grace